Policies and Restrictions
- The daily begins at 14h and ends at 12pm;
- Early check-in starting from 07:00 and late check out until 18:00 will be assigned upon availability and will be charged more "HALF DAILY".
- Check in before 7:00 am - change the booking date to the previous day
- Check out after 18h00 - change the date of booking for the following day
- Includes breakfast buffet served in the Restaurant: 6:30 am to 11:00 am;
- Internet Wi-Fi available throughout the hotel, including in the apartments;
- Pets are not allowed;
- All apartments are non-smoking;
- No visitors will be allowed entries not previously registered guest 11 pm at 9 am;
- For reservations made through the website, the card will be informed only as a guarantee of the same and payment is made directly to the hotel at check-in, except bookings made for festive periods (NEW YEAR, CARNIVAL AND OLYMPIC).
- We do not accept third-party cards to guarantee the reservation.Card must be guest himself. Third-party cards will only be accepted by credit card authorization (REQUEST TO RESERVE SECTOR).
- Quad apartments: On query. Please refer to the Hotel through reservations @ hotelvermont. com.br or tel.
Rates for "Half Daily"
- Single Standard room - R$ 190.00 * Single Room Superior - R$ 215.00
- Standard Double Room - R$ 215.00 * Double Superior room - R$ 230.00
- Triple Room - R$ 290.00
Regulations for Children
- A child under five (5) years stays free of charge in the same apartment of the parents.
- Cancellation at least 48 hours in advance no fee will be charged. If cancellation later or does not happen-shows will be charged 100% of the 1st day.
- We accept all major credit cards;
- We parcel not;
- We do not accept checks.
- Reservations for large events and / or festive days, informed at time of booking, charges will be made in the following hypothesis and the value is non-refundable:
- CARNIVAL 2016: 50% + 50% IMMEDIATELY UNTIL 05/01/2016.
- NEW YEAR'S EVE 2015/2016: 50% + 50% IMMEDIATELY UNTIL 10/12/2015
- AS THE BRAZILIAN LAW, THE HOTELS ARE REQUIRED TO REQUIRE:
- Children accompanied their parents - presentation of identification document (ID or birth certificate)
- Unaccompanied minors from their parents - Identification document (ID or birth certificate) and authorization from their parents - LAW 8069-13 / 07-1990.